Levi

10g sump kit

I will be making 10g, 20g long, and 40g breeder sump kits.  This is the 10g kit I came up with.  It fits standard Aqueon 10g tanks and Walmart branded tanks as they are made by the same company, I believe.

20170806_013932_zpsxpqfy5il.jpg

Edited by Levi

I finished cutting these at 2am and hope to have them installed today at some point.  I have the next 2 days off so I should have plenty of time to assemble this in a 10g tank.  Then to buy a 20L and a 40B so I can take accurate measurements to make sure those versions will fit once they are cut.

Like the green acrylic tray inserts?  I am thinking of doing various colors but buying a 4'x8' sheet at a time is not only expensive but means I have a ton of 1 color instead of a variety of colors for the same cost.

Are there any sizes that I am missing from the standard options when doing a diy sump with baffle setup?

Edited by Levi

Seems like you have hit the most popular sizes.  I like the green, but I could see people wanting orange, or red also depending on what other equipment they have. Look forward to seeing the finished product!