C-Sea Fragginstein Frag Swap Cleveland Ohio Oct 28 - Speaker Mike Paletta

Pola0502ds

Hello All, I would like to post some information below about our local swap in Cleveland, Ohio!

C-SEA 2017 Fragginstein Frag Swap!

Our club would like to invite you on October 28nd 2017 to our annual Frag Swap!

When:
Oct. 28nd 2017, Doors open at 11:00am and the show runs until 4:00pm.

Where:
Cuyahoga County Fairgrounds

Front Entrance:

19021 East Bagley Road
Middleburg Hts, Ohio 44130

Back Entrance:

164 Eastland Road
Berea, Ohio 44107

We have a very special guest speaker for this year: Mike Paletta!  You don’t want to miss on Mikes talk, they are always very informative and interesting.

There will be tons of vendors offering the hottest and latest corals at great pricing along with fantastic raffles

-All under one roof a 10,000 sq/ft building!

-Food and non-alcoholic drinks will be available for purchase.

-Reef Trader is open. Buy/Sell/Trade coral before the show starts! Click the link to create an account! http://www.reeftrader.com/swaps/62

-More details can be found at the link below including vendor sign-up information.  You can also visit this link to see an updated list of vendors that will be attending and what items will be up for raffle as these lists are updated.

http://c-sea.org/forums/threads/2017-c-sea-frag-swap.7929/

Come join us and enjoy the fun!

If you have Never Been to a Frag Swap Before Check out this Video from a previous swap to get an idea of all the fun that you will have.

Vendors from around the country come to sell coral (much of which are the amazing brightly colored corals that you see online).

It is also a great way to meet old friends and make new friends that are in the hobby.

You will find the hottest Zoanthids, Acros, Acans, Chalices, Mushrooms, etc. all at great prices!

zzzzzz Lansing Summer Map.gif

Here is the "Facebook Event Page" for the Swap.

Click "Going" Under the Big Picture with Frankenstein at the Top of the Page to Let Everyone Know You Plan on Attending :):)

You will also Receive Updates and Reminders about the Swap if you Click "Going" :):)

Invite all Your Friends Too so they Can Join In on This Awesome Frag Swap :):)
Edited by that Coral Guy

• 2 weeks later...
Just now, crimsonvice said:

I wish I could come to this one, but unfortunately I will not be able to attend. I need to one of these years though. Besides it would be nice to actually get some face time with @Muttley000

Lol, you must have forgot what I look like!  I think it would be cool to see a speaker like this in person instead of on YouTube.  Of course I t would be great to see you again too Brandon!

• 2 weeks later...

Reminder that the CSEA Fraggenstein Frag Swap is just right around the corner on October 8th in Cleveland, Ohio.  Mike Paletta with be there giving his talk, which are always awesome and there will be tons of awesome vendors selling the hottest corals along with some awesome raffles.  Reef Trader and FragSwapper is open.  Check out CSea.org for more info. 

326zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.png

EVERYONE Please Remember to Mark "Going" or "Interested" on the C-Sea Fragginstein Frag Swap Facebook Event Page.  

It will help us get a good idea of how many people we should expect to come to the Frag Swap so we can plan accordingly.

Also, Please "Share" the Event on Your Facebook Page or any Reefing Facebook Groups that you are in as it will Help Get the Word Out about this Awesome Frag Swap. 

Lastly, Please "Invite" any Reefing Friends that you have on Facebook.

https://www.facebook.com/events/351881895229010/?active_tab=discussion

Click on the Facebook Link Above for More Info.

C-Sea Fraggenstein News!

On October 28th in Cleveland, Ohio of the best vendors will gather to sell you some of the hottest corals out there! There will be an awesome raffle, including a APEX controller and even a brand new living room couch from North Easy Factory Direct, a $500.00 prize to put in front of your tank to enjoy.  Also wanted to remind people that C-Sea T-Shirts will be available at the swap and if you are currently not a member but sign up at the swap your admission is free!  Check out C-Sea.org for more details and don’t forget that Reef Trader and Frag Swapper are open.   Also, Don't forget the legend Mike Paletta will be speaking!!