Craig

Green Star Polyps

Crimson where are you coming from location wise. Dayton is 2.5 hours from me not sure I'll be able to make the swap. But I was thinking I could pay for overnight maybe for the zoa's and some GSP ?

Crimson where are you coming from location wise. Dayton is 2.5 hours from me not sure I'll be able to make the swap. But I was thinking I could pay for overnight maybe for the zoa's and some GSP ?

Cincinnati. Just let me know what you want to do.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just now, teacherreefer said:

I have pieces that would cover a small, baseball sized rock

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

You're much closer to me. Would you consider meeting me somewhere ? 

I would love to go to Dayton but no cash and 2.5 hrs it would cost the same to ship as my gas would be. So I know I will def have you ship me that zoa frag. If you could get me a solid quote I can paypal you the money. 

1 minute ago, Craig said:

I would love to go to Dayton but no cash and 2.5 hrs it would cost the same to ship as my gas would be. So I know I will def have you ship me that zoa frag. If you could get me a solid quote I can paypal you the money. 

I can look into it and let you know. @teacherreefer you wouldn't happen to be going to the swap would you? we might be able to meet up and pass along the frag, especially if you do a GSP trade with Craig. 

1 minute ago, teacherreefer said:

Well I'm kind of on your way to or from. Give me a timeframe you're planning on coming through my area.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Im coming from the Cincinnati area, so unless Im thinking of the wrong Lima, Its a little far north.