Longnose hawkfish stopped eating

AMPM

I've had a pair of longnose hawkfish in my 40g breeder frag tank for little over 6 months now. They both eat like crazy, right from the syringe at feeding time.

Well tonight the smaller hawkfish (female) didn't eat. I even put a piece of krill right in front of her with my tweezers and she wouldn't take it. This is very unusual. She just sitting on the power head and doesn't look real healthy, kinda laying sideways 

Idk what to do, any ideas? She was eating yesterday. 

1508113171635265179545.jpg

5 hours ago, Muttley000 said:

Maybe try some live food?  I sure it's fine for it not to eat for several days if it has been feeding normally.

I feed live brine as a treat. They love the chopped krill. This isn't normal, this morning it looks pale and looks like it's struggling to breath 

3 hours ago, Muttley000 said:

Not good, any other symptoms?

No, she colored up a bit. Hasn't moved off the power head and still won't eat. I even tried live brine. Still no go. 

I ended up putting her in a qt, added some meds for parasites. She went right in the net, no real struggle at all

4 hours ago, Muttley000 said:

Good luck!  I wish I had some info to share that was helpful.

I appreciate it! She has her color back today. Still not eating. I gave her some live brine so she can eat when she wants in the qt without causing nitrite or ammonia issues 

• 2 weeks later...