Clean Up Crew - Recommendations?

RockyProndoa

Lol, I haven't been in any of the shops in quite while for the same reason lol.  I think Aquarium depot still does free shipping on their prepackaged deals.
Funny you say that, that's who I was looking at after I posted this. I typically use another site (won't mention names out of fairness/respect), but their customer service has become horrid and they cancelled my order, so I'm moving on. I'll give Aquarium Depot a try - thanks!

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

lol

Sorry to hear about your bad experiences. I guess you can never take for granted having a nice LFS near you. 
No, I would certainly cherish that. However, in this day and age, I must imagine that having a brick and mortar store dedicated to SW would prove to be very difficult. Maintaining adequate, healthy stock in clean tanks while trying to be cost competitive must be very difficult. Unfortunately, I can't sacrifice my own tanks health to be supportive of those that aren't maintained properly, so it's a bit of a double-edged sword.

• 2 months later...
Man, I had GHA pretty good too, not sure why you’re avoiding them, but if you get a good turbo, they are brushhoggs!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Oh I have nothing against turbos, per se, it's just that they are mini bulldozers and I don't feel like picking up my corals every two days lol. But to your point, yes, they are great for GHA.

On a side note, GHA is completely gone, some astrea snails and blue-leg hermits along with some GFO and water changes did the trick.

Oh I have nothing against turbos, per se, it's just that they are mini bulldozers and I don't feel like picking up my corals every two days lol. But to your point, yes, they are great for GHA.

On a side note, GHA is completely gone, some astrea snails and blue-leg hermits along with some GFO and water changes did the trick.

You’re right, they do give Zero F’s about your pretty coral. My urchin’s like that too

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk