Jesse

2018 ReefTrader Livestock, and Equipment sales/trades

Want to sell/trade livestock, dry stock, and equipment at the 2018 Buckeye Reef Expo but aren't a vendor? You can list anything for sale/trade on ReefTrader then bring said items to the Expo to exchange with buyer.

Make sure and click attending on the 2018 Buckeye Reef Expo at ReefTrader to stay up to date as people start to list items for sale.

http://www.reeftrader.com/swaps/72

22 minutes ago, jeff70 said:

just a thought : what if club sold frags and used $$ to buy club tools  ill have some by then

Very cool of you and awesome idea. I would rather see every Buckeye Reef member listing frags and putting the money back into your own system. 

I think it would be amazing to see 500 people buying/selling/trading before the show even begins. 

On 11/8/2017 at 9:42 PM, Muttley000 said:

Signed up, now we need listings!

I'm sure you won't see listings until the date gets closer. We still need more to signup.

10 hours ago, crimsonvice said:

So I picked up a Dremel over the weekend and got to fragging. :D

Say art posting them up. 

Just joined and great to have a local resource. About to set up my first Saltwater tank and look forward to growing with everyone! Have the wife convinced to get a 120 gallon tank for the house. Any good recommendation on where to get the tank and furniture? Will set-ups be well priced at the expo?

Welcome to the forum!  Great to have you aboard.  I haven’t heard about anyone selling full setups at the expo, but usually we have a good amount come through here for sale. Where are you located?  That may help point you to a good local store that can help you with a tank

1 hour ago, Flounder said:

Just joined and great to have a local resource. About to set up my first Saltwater tank and look forward to growing with everyone! Have the wife convinced to get a 120 gallon tank for the house. Any good recommendation on where to get the tank and furniture? Will set-ups be well priced at the expo?

Welcome! Keep us posted. Hopefully we can find you something! I know it's not a 120, but I know @Outlaw has a 90 available.

8 hours ago, Flounder said:

get a used one or that 90..... it wont matter because in a few days, weeks, months it wont be big enough lol