Acan pests

castlet67

Ok, bad news for me today, but maybe not too late. I have several Acans, and noticed one in particular just wasn't happy no matter what I did. At first, I had moved it to a new location and immediately it receded back into it's skeleton.  All color remained, but i needed to look deeper. I decided to treat for possible bacterial infection. Once I dipped the Acan, I noticed very small white spots in the mouth of the coral.i applied a light suction to the mouth and looked into the pipet against a strong light. The pipet was full of very tiny white worms. I could not take any pictures due to the size of the worms. Maybe I can get a microscope the next time if it happens again. Bottom line is, now I'm treating everything . I could not locate any ID online. Anyone have a similar experiance?

The coral rx wiped out about few dozen worms. I will treat once a week for a few weeks to make sure i wipe the worms out. This is the acan when it started looking stressed. It is much worse now. All skeleton with the flesh starting to re-inflate,,mouthsare now closed. The other acans are much better,full, and happy