ATI Essentials

Muttley000

5 minutes ago, Muttley000 said:

2 part leaves magnesium and trace elements behind.  This seems to be very similar to the balling method from Europe 

Isn’t there 2 part mag? Trace elements should be replenished with water changes? Or am I in a different book? 

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

So update to this I got another dos and it will be online as soon as a cable comes (looks like Tuesday). I am sending my first test out. They give you 3 vials. You register on their web site and mail them in. One bottle of RODI and the others filled with tank water. Curious if that is the way the other mail in testing places work??  It can take a couple of weeks, but I still need to get some containers and such so no big deal. Anxiously awaiting the results now!

D5CC9CD7-B1B4-49C8-8C1D-4DEEEBA1AFE0.jpeg

18 hours ago, Muttley000 said:

So update to this I got another dos and it will be online as soon as a cable comes (looks like Tuesday). I am sending my first test out. They give you 3 vials. You register on their web site and mail them in. One bottle of RODI and the others filled with tank water. Curious if that is the way the other mail in testing places work??  It can take a couple of weeks, but I still need to get some containers and such so no big deal. Anxiously awaiting the results now!

D5CC9CD7-B1B4-49C8-8C1D-4DEEEBA1AFE0.jpeg

I have done the Triton lab tests and you only send two vials of tank water, no RODI. I am not sure of the Aqua Medic Test... Maybe @watdachuck can fill us in. 

Cant wait to see what info you get back!

Ordered 5 gallon containers

image.thumb.png.9f9a944b4d90ac92989d39bfb69410de.pngrigid tubing

image.thumb.png.bb5d0c414484cea00532010287a77fca.pngand 1/4"  push to connect bulkheads

image.thumb.png.8e41de705177bfc54c51222eea1b39be.pngto get my dosing containers set up.  All should be here Tuesday and then I can get my DOS pumps calibrated and be ready to go!  Should get my initial ATI test back around the end of the week too so finally can get started.  I have determined based on my alk usage in a week that I will only need to start with 9.6 ml per day, so I will start there and see where I go.