Maxspect gyre xf 250

chiefs11

Merry Christmas to me. Justed order one of these bad boys. Comes in Tuesday. Anyone have one of these.? Reviews are good and the controller is awesome. Can't wait to see in action. Jebao pumps are now back up pumps. Some say noisy, and some say not. Just needs good brake in time.  Shouldn't have to worry about flow with this pump. Just hope it last for many years.

I love mine! It moves a crap ton of water. I would like to get a second pump to connect to the controller  just for alternating flow patterns. I hear people complain about the controller and how it is not user friendly, but I don't have a problem with it at all. I think you will like it, let me know if you have any questions. 

Well got and it is awesome, controller is sweet and not hard to program.  Pumps are quiet and push tons of water. Like it so much went ahead and bought another one. At $159 ,y not. Just put it in. Sand looks cleaner from just the one. See what happens with both. Running OGC at 70-40. Will run different programs and decide on one. See what happens to my sand is the deciding factor.

Yes still going good. Going to go through about 4-5 programs and see which one I like. And which one gives me good flow and at the same time not move my sand to much. What is nice u can control the power they put out. My sand looks alot better with the flow these pumps are putting out. So glad I made the purchase.

• 2 months later...
On 12/18/2017 at 7:42 PM, chiefs11 said:

Yes , switched to another mode. This one don't blow sand as much . Will switch to another in a day and probably try two more then decide. Put them 1-5 and probably switch every month or so.

How are the different modes treating you? Have you settled on one or do you change it up from time to time?

I have done about 5 different ones and been one one setting for a while. I like it but right now I couldn't tell u what it is. Don't remember and I am not been home for a while . I am out of town on work. I can let u know when I get home 

• 1 month later...