80g Rimless Reef

Craig

Looks good!  Aren't pocket holes awesome?  Just making sure, you are plywood skinning the back and at least one side to prevent racking right?  

I know I'm probably too far but I have lots of 0 TDS water if you are going back or forth to Eden today, and I will be home part of the morning today.  I'm sure one of the guys close to you has some extra, check the thread we have on emergency Rodi.  

Can you just get a guy on each end and move the whole thing at once?  Should only weigh.  If you drain a couple buckets of water I bet you could get that whole system down to a manageable weight easily.

1 hour ago, Muttley000 said:

Well then we need new pics!

When lights turn on wires still a mess got it all up and running didn’t care about wires yet. Gonna make a pice if plywood that slides out from behind the tank to mount all the apex stuff to. 

Did your nem move on his own or did you encourage him?  Stuff looks good mounted on that board.  Did you ever put any diagonal bracing on the back?  I can't see it and really feel you would be safer with something there.  What did you find out on your Ph?  Sorry I have been really busy, so I have a lot of questions built up lol.  Everything is looking happy!

I bought stuff to recalibrate the ph probe. Anemone moved on his own once I added the other Wavemaker and split last night so now have two of the green ones. I haven’t added anything for the supports because I’m afraid the wood will split now. Added side panels to the stand. If you have a smart way to add supports I’m all ears. Stand has 10 23” verticle boards i wouldn’t think it would move stands only 30inches high.