My tomatos tonight.

hllywd

Shot this in 4K @ 30fps on my iPhone X. Lighting is a Kessil A360 all white @ 100%. I’ve been saying they’re 8-10 years old, but I think they’re closer to 12. I had them prior to 2008, aquired them very small.

Edited by hllywd

Joe - I held the phone to the glass, no tripod and very steady! 

Muttley - This is my holding tank till I'm ready to put them in the new 200, which is going to be a couple more months. I didn't have much hope for them when they were little. For a long time they both swam upside down healthy otherwise, but something was off. Originally I had them in a little bow front nano I found at Kmart before they closed in Findlay. IIRC they stared spawning way back in my 30 gallon long, survived a GFCI trip that killed everything else in the tank, then on to my 120, 210, and now this 57. They've been around!

Crimson - This was my first 4K try. I think it looks pretty good. Sent it to Vimeo and watched it on a 40" screen and to me at least it looks really nice. The camera, so far, is the stand out on this phone. Nice screen area for sure, but otherwise it's an iPhone. A pricy one at that...

25 minutes ago, crimsonvice said:

Well I might join you and @Joe with getting one. My whole family has iPhones and it just makes it easy for sharing photos and videos of the kids. I was the only one running Android and kept getting flack for it. I like the customization of Android, but the constant stability of Apple. 

Don’t cave over peer pressure alone. Let the product do the deciding.