Cinci swap results

1 hour ago, AspiringLobophyllia said:

Thought it would be fun to start a thread of what cool stuff everybody got from the frag swap.

Guy guys guys guess what I got!!?!!??? emoji51.png A lobo

Did you win the Apex so your dad could have his back lol.  Need pics by the way!

Edited by Muttley000
Why do I hit n instead of space lol

3 hours ago, crimsonvice said:

I know some wrasse will pick off bad hitchhikers. Will they also hit this kind of stuff too?

I'd say it's more complicated than that.  If the OP only has two monti frags, he's probably better off throwing them out and waiting a while before purchasing any more montipora

https://www.reef2reef.com/threads/advice-fighting-montipora-eating-nudibranches.204751/

32 minutes ago, AspiringLobophyllia said:

Nope, I don’t have any coral dip. Probably a bad move not to, oops

Wouldn't have made much difference.  Dip will do nothing to kill the eggs.  Only benefit would be that you would see some adults fall off and then not put in a tank with other montis.

If you know who you purchased those montis off of, it'd be a good idea to give them a heads up so they don't continue to spread them.

Wouldn't have made much difference.  Dip will do nothing to kill the eggs.  Only benefit would be that you would see some adults fall off and then not put in a tank with other montis.
If you know who you purchased those montis off of, it'd be a good idea to give them a heads up so they don't continue to spread them.

Unfortunately I didn’t get a name from the guy I bought them from. What are the odds that my chili pepper monti that is on the other side of the 10 gallon QT tank will die too? As of last night I didn’t see any on it

I am sorry to hear that you picked these up. I got them from the Dayton swap. Luckily they never made it out of QT. I am curious if the people spreading these are aware of it. I hope the person/persons passing these around aren’t aware of it. PM me if you want to try to find out who it may be.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

• 2 weeks later...