BTA

Joe

Need just one. Looking for the coolest of the cool. Rarest of the rare. Include pic please. Open to suggestions if you don’t own it personally. Won’t be able to complete purchase until tank is ready, probably 2-3 weeks or around Expo time. 

1 hour ago, Muttley000 said:

Sounds like a good time to find a lemon drop!  Some very cool black sun btas around lately too

I never came across a true lemon drop. But I will keep looking. Not sure I’ve seen this black sun. I’ll google it. 

28 minutes ago, SilentNight1793 said:

On the black widow picture you have, the colors match up. Does it have a white webbing pattern around the mouth? That is the biggest factor if it is a true black widow nem. If you get the chance, get a picture of the nem from the top. @Harleybronco

Webbing? Yea as the Bugman, I need this nem. Lol

[mention=288]justin88[/mention] those ~$50 "sunbursts" out of the Cleveland area, or legit $1000+ Colorado Sunbursts? 
I got them from Jeff in Mentor, OH, he said they are legit Colorado's. But who really knows right? They look good and I have 10 of them now.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk