crimsonvice

Pink & Gold zoa grow out contest - Entry

Pink & Gold Zoa Grow Out Contest

818A091D-F8E5-4796-B528-679C3545DB2C.jpeg.2db262f18b9165d3e8a4b6065641ff33.jpeg

This is the official entry forum for the grow out contest. If you would like to join please post below. This is only open to supporting members of the forum, given this was funded by the use of the Marine Depot affiliate program (If you would like to become a supporting member, here is a the link). There are 12 frags, so the first 12 to post will get their free frag. Official rules will be posted in a separate post, but this is to generate activity and promote the event. Planning on having it last three (3) months and winner will be the contestant with the most growth of new zoa heads. I figure everyone can get their entry frag at the Expo in Perrysburg on March 18th, unless other arrangements are made.  

This is a picture of what the colony looks like, and under intense lighting will look like the picture posted above. So color will vary on this zoa. The above picture was fragged from this colony. 

44886FD8-1AA3-4C09-B0B3-779AC07A4043.thumb.jpeg.ce54a9dc9a772a6cf6ea9accdf234162.jpeg

At this point in time it is unknown what the winner will get. This could be a free frag and bragging rights, or a gift card to one of our sponsors. 

If there are more than 12 contestants that want to enter, a waiting list will be created in case there are more frags or someone drops out. 

Confirmed Participants

1. @Muttley000
  2. @Harleybronco
  3. @Outlaw
  4. @chiefs11
  5. @Joe 
  6. @SilentNight1793
  7. @WILDFISH
  8. @jeff70
  9. @Craig
  10. -
  11. -
  12. -

Got to fragging. I am no expert at fragging zoas, but there are 12 frags available. Some 1 or 2 heads, a few have more. I tried to get them down to as few as possible to make it as even as I could. 

ADF2E84C-1139-4962-AC02-825B302A5B3B.jpeg

9 hours ago, crimsonvice said:

Got to fragging. I am no expert at fragging zoas, but there are 12 frags available. Some 1 or 2 heads, a few have more. I tried to get them down to as few as possible to make it as even as I could. 

ADF2E84C-1139-4962-AC02-825B302A5B3B.jpeg

You should do a thread on how you did this!  I'm liking that one all the way to the left!

2 hours ago, Muttley000 said:

You should do a thread on how you did this!  I'm liking that one all the way to the left!

Good idea. I didn't even think about doing a tutorial. I have a torch that I am go name frag for the expo. I will do it with that and see if I can do another zoa.