WTB: Fowleri Tang

crimsonvice

1 hour ago, cptnspanky said:

I can talk to suki @ aquarium world and see what he can do. But you would either have to wait till expo to meet up or make the drive here for it

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Where is Aquarium World? I haven't heard of them, but I am assuming you would give them good reputation? 

On 2/9/2018 at 1:22 PM, cptnspanky said:

I can talk to suki @ aquarium world and see what he can do. But you would either have to wait till expo to meet up or make the drive here for it

Can he get any Melanarus Wrasses? Ive tried two different stores each can't get them. 

Sorry for the delay, he's just like any other store for fish...subject to what they send him, but he's diligent with treating the ones that are received sick, and I'd make sure it's eating and healthy before I ever bagged it up. If you want I can send him a text tomorrow and ask. I'm about to get a peacock puffer from him in the next week, that he's been holding onto for me. I just set up a 29 Fowlr for the kids. But all of the fish I've gotten in the last year and a half are from him, and the only casualty was a mandarin that wasn't eating frozen before I got him

9 hours ago, cptnspanky said:

Sorry for the delay, he's just like any other store for fish...subject to what they send him, but he's diligent with treating the ones that are received sick, and I'd make sure it's eating and healthy before I ever bagged it up. If you want I can send him a text tomorrow and ask. I'm about to get a peacock puffer from him in the next week, that he's been holding onto for me. I just set up a 29 Fowlr for the kids. But all of the fish I've gotten in the last year and a half are from him, and the only casualty was a mandarin that wasn't eating frozen before I got him

Yes please!

4 hours ago, cptnspanky said:

Yeah, but I don't know that his shop will still be in its current location at that point. He is planning on relocating, and well I can't say much else right now but yeah.
I'll shoot him a txt today for you and craig

I heard he was moving have a good idea on the street just not the actual location. Would be cool to have another closer LFS.

Ok crimson, he said your tang is difficult to get it this time of year, but he will keep his eyes open. Told him you would likely have me bring it to the expo, and he said he might be able to get one by then and will let me know.

Craig I already pmed you about your wrasse, he said he can get those almost anytime, so that ball is in your court

43 minutes ago, cptnspanky said:

Ok crimson, he said your tang is difficult to get it this time of year, but he will keep his eyes open. Told him you would likely have me bring it to the expo, and he said he might be able to get one by then and will let me know.

Craig I already pmed you about your wrasse, he said he can get those almost anytime, so that ball is in your court emoji16.png

Thanks for looking out!

9 hours ago, Muttley000 said:

@crimsonvice do you have an upgrade in the works?  This thing gets a foot and a half long and is recomended for 360 minimum tank on live aquaria!  It is an absolutely gorgeous fish though, and worthy of building a tank around!

:D That's the plan! Hopefully buy a small to medium sized one and upgrade as it grows!

1 hour ago, crimsonvice said:

:D That's the plan! Hopefully buy a small to medium sized one and upgrade as it grows!

Awesome, That’s what I figured. I like the plan...  “Honey I don’t really want the hassle of a bigger system, but it’s just not fair to that pretty fish you like so much!”

• 2 months later...