Flounder's Tank Build

Flounder

37 minutes ago, crimsonvice said:

Looks good. Love the bike. Are you a cyclist? 

Wife and I are both cyclists. We have several pieces in the room with bikes and think it is a great way to bring her interest into it and tie the room together (Big Lebowski reference for the day).

Let there be life! Added starter fish of several Chromis over the weekend. Meet Jean, Henry and Dunant. All is well and I have enjoyed eating breakfast with these guys. I turn the twilight light on and let them wake up for breakfast with me. So many caves and sections of rock that I see them coming out of new area's every morning.

006.JPG

009.JPG

16 hours ago, Muttley000 said:

What did you end up doing for lighting?  Must feel awesome to have some corals in it!

Went with Kessil A360W as it was in stock. Also think the simple set up will be good for this newb. Using the Kessil Spectral Controller to set intensity and color spectrum is a simple % that I can ramp up in the morning and down in the evening. Pretty impressed with the shimmer so far as well.

Awesome to have some coral! Family coming over tonight to check it out before we go to the Wait, Wait, Don't tell me show. They are going to have to listen to me talk about it for several hours before we leave.

Edited by Flounder
add content

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...