Went out of town last Friday to Cleveland to restore power cause of storm and found my self in new Jersey. Got them down to 35000 then got blasted by the snow storm and went back up to 156000. Going to be here a while. Kinda good timing being not the same weekend as the expo and brings me some extra cash in my pocket. Should be home next week.  Booked a room for the kids since I will probably be gone for 10 days and missed my kids birthday. See u guys there

4 hours ago, Joe said:

Be safe. This winter has been a crazy one. 

Man how true!

6 hours ago, chiefs11 said:

Went out of town last Friday to Cleveland to restore power cause of storm and found my self in new Jersey. Got them down to 35000 then got blasted by the snow storm and went back up to 156000. Going to be here a while. Kinda good timing being not the same weekend as the expo and brings me some extra cash in my pocket. Should be home next week.  Booked a room for the kids since I will probably be gone for 10 days and missed my kids birthday. See u guys there

Be careful man!

Always, got it down to 25000. 2-3 days I think and hope. Been away from tank way to Long and going to have to do some maintenance. Couple pieces fell from emerald crab, wife did her best. Have camera on it, looks ok. Can't wait to get home see the family.