crimsonvice

Pink & Gold Zoa Grow Out - Official Thread

8 hours ago, Clint526 said:

The fed ex guy didn’t knock or anything, it said on the porch for idk how long in 40 degrees. It never opened, just melted away. 

You sure it didnt get alcohol poisoning from that blue and silver frag rack? I think you should get another one!

13 hours ago, Clint526 said:

The fed ex guy didn’t knock or anything, it said on the porch for idk how long in 40 degrees. It never opened, just melted away. 

5 hours ago, Muttley000 said:

You sure it didnt get alcohol poisoning from that blue and silver frag rack? I think you should get another one!

Yes I agree. I can ship you another one. I have another frag that was placed the same time these ones were. I will send you a PM. 

13 hours ago, Muttley000 said:

I guess @crimsonvice likes seeing all the friendly competition, I'll be back in the running next week!

14 hours ago, Muttley000 said:

Mine are fairly light. Not as light as they come out in my crappy cell phone pic though. 

Thanks. When I win the competition, you will get credit in my victory speech. It might even involve tears.