Some updates about LRS!

ReefFrenzy

Hello Buckeye Reef!

I'll admit to being AWOL for a while and I apologize. All my time is consumed by social media marketing and logistical tasks to keep LRS running smoothly. The last six months have been a 100MPH train ride and we've had a lot of great things happening. I spoke to Jesse earlier and he said you all had a great swap and we were happy to donate food to the raffles.  Here are a few highlights from the past few months:

• We now have 12 podcasts uploaded to the ReefFrenzyRadio.com website and the most recent one was with Nuri Fisher the president of Piscine Energetics, which produces the PE Mysis shrimp products. 
  • We launched a new website which offers HD printed shirts featuring our mandarin, as well as caps with the LRS logo. All the proceeds from sales help fund the numerous classroom reef projects we sponsor across the US. You can see the items at LRSswag.com.
  • We filmed a behind the scenes video with Mr. Saltwater Tank TV and it was so much fun. The video can be viewed here: http://www.larrysreefservices.com/media-gallery.html
  • LRS continues to supply food for cutting edge aquaculture facilities and public aquariums. We now have a dozen captive breeding testimonials on our website where LRS foods were mentioned as having made a significant impact on broodstock conditioning and egg production. They can be found here:  http://www.larrysreefservices.com/testimonials.html
  • LRS continues to grow and we now distribute FOUR other premium brands to our network of 500+ retailers around the globe. Retail fish stores can now order PE Mysis (Frozen and pellet), Reef Nutrition, Coral Frenzy, and Masstick foods when they order LRS foods. We literally have become a "one-stop-fish-food-shop" for premium aquarium foods. 
  • In September of 2017 our daughter joined the LRS team full time and now she runs the entire front office for LRS. She handles everything from answering the phones, processing payments, invoicing, ordering supplies, payroll, etc. I have essentially been replaced....lol. In addition to our daughter becoming a stakeholder in the family business, she was able to avoid putting our grandson in daycare. (The wife and I love having this little dude here every day!)
  • As seen in the video above with Mark from Mr. Saltwater Tank TV my wife is in charge of all food production. Her team has grown and they do an amazing job producing more food than most can imagine to fill the daily orders. 

I'll leave you with a couple pics to go with what was posted above. I appreciate all of the support from our fans in Ohio and from the sales volume our dealers experience I know your fish are enjoying LRS foods!

Please follow us on FB at Larry's Reef Services or friend me as Larry DuPont. Day to day tasks often make it difficult to check all the forums but I am very active on social media. Find me on IG and Twitter as #reeffrenzy.

Thanks again everyone!

Larry DuPont

Owner/Founder LRS Foods, LLC.

Erica in her home office at LRS HQ.

Grayson_Erica.png

Typical shipping day every Mon, Tues, Wed.

Screen_Shot_2018-01-31_at_8_47.48_PM.png

Unpacking part of a weekly Reef Nutrition order of Tigger-Pods

To the moon.jpg

Mandarin shirts have a wrap around design so the tail is on the back.

Screen Shot 2017-10-09 at 4.15.30 PM.png

1 minute ago, Muttley000 said:

Awesome!  I want one of those shirts, how do I score one?

You can order them at LRSswag.com

100% of the proceeds goes to fund the food donations we make to high school reef projects across the US. Between paying for all the graphic design work and the web portal to be built/hosted I am still in the hole so every purchase helps. 

1 hour ago, ReefFrenzy said:

100% of the proceeds goes to fund the food donations we make to high school reef projects across the US. Between paying for all the graphic design work and the web portal to be built/hosted I am still in the hole so every purchase helps. 

This is a great idea to fund such awesome causes. 

2 hours ago, ReefFrenzy said:

I'll get mine coming soon, thanks!