ENDS TODAY: 0% APR financing for 3, 6, or 12 months

MarineDepot

On 3/26/2018 at 10:30 AM, crimsonvice said:

I know a lot of people hated on MD for having financing options, but honestly 0% is hard to beat. Not that I endorse spending beyond your budget, but it is an option for some. 

It's mostly shoppers that already have good credit taking advantage of these 0% APR financing promotions. Having more time to pay is nice! The weird thing about that mini controversy after we launched Affirm a year ago is most of the major aquarium supply companies that sell online and have PayPal as a payment option were already offering PayPal Credit to customers, as were we. There is a lot more flexibility with Affirm, though, like pre-qualification, longer terms, etc.. We actually just updated our financing page if anyone reading would like to learn more:

https://www.marinedepot.com/financing

Here is an interview we did with Affirm as well. They answered the top questions our customers were asking us:

https://blog.marinedepot.com/2017/04/qa-affirm-fair-honest-financing-era-credit-fear-uncertainty.html

Affirm is how I ended up getting my Apex, otherwise it really wasn't an option. I wasn't able to get it at the 0% APR, but the APR and terms were not bad at all. I paid it off in less than 6 months, and am happy that you started offering it. Now hopefully the Neptune 0% APR will come around when the Trident is released :D.

• 3 weeks later...