Muttley000

Buckeye Reef Banner on R2R

I see several clubs have banners there, why not us?  What do you guys think?  I can get ahold of Rev and see what it takes to get it set up if you guys (especilily @Jesse, @Joe, and @crimsonvice) would like me to.  I think it would be cool, and a little way to advertise the club when we are posting there.

11 hours ago, Muttley000 said:

I see several clubs have banners there, why not us?  What do you guys think?  I can get ahold of Rev and see what it takes to get it set up if you guys (especilily @Jesse, @Joe, and @crimsonvice) would like me to.  I think it would be cool, and a little way to advertise the club when we are posting there.

You can see what it takes. I’m guessing it'll take some money. 

So I got a reply on this!  

Hi Matt,

Glad to help you guys! I was living up in buckeye country (near Youngstown) for a while until moving down here to SoCal in 2016. I remember when this club was first getting started. I'm excited to see how far you guys have come!

I need the following from you.

Usernames of all moderators for the local forum.

Also, what would you like on the club banner?

Obviously I can get them a list of mods, but what about what the banner ought to say?  I was thinking simply BuckeyeReef Club.  What do you guys think?

On 8/10/2018 at 9:37 PM, Muttley000 said:

We have a banner I will dig it up. Will get the rest together also. If it could be a clickable banner to BR, that would rock. Rocks either way though.