Saturday morning maintenance

We were supposed to do yard work as well, but that is being postponed due to weather. 

Cleaned the skimmer last night. I will test nitrates later today. Biopellets will be off for two days this evening. I need to do a thorough cleaning on my sump. I don't know if I want to tackle that today or not. Water change after I test nitrates. 

Working as always. Sunday is my only day to play. Just finished my qt. period for the group of butterflies I have. Need to get them into a hospital tank for some antibiotics and then wait till I get the 180 bought and set up for them. 

3 hours ago, JMM said:

Working as always. Sunday is my only day to play. Just finished my qt. period for the group of butterflies I have. Need to get them into a hospital tank for some antibiotics and then wait till I get the 180 bought and set up for them. 

Oooh what kind did you get?

2 hours ago, jeff70 said:

yard work, but able to eat lunch in front of tank. :)

I got plenty of that in today. I can barely move lol

Edited by Muttley000
Spell check!

I have a small raccoon, a med. pearl scale, orange, saddleback and dot dash along with a med. lrg. Teardrop. Here are a couple poor pictures. I had just fed them. Still need a copper band, thread fin and a bannerfish.  Waiting to either find a good used 180 or will buy a new one. If new I might go to 220. 

E0C1170A-9DC6-4B7F-97AF-CED3518AA271.jpeg

333F3246-FA6E-44B3-86AF-A50861769C8E.jpeg

1393C2D4-12E7-4F89-9F07-6719700F3563.jpeg

Edited by JMM

57 minutes ago, JMM said:

I have a small raccoon, a med. pearl scale, orange, saddleback and dot dash along with a med. lrg. Teardrop. Here are a couple poor pictures. I had just fed them. Still need a copper band, thread fin and a bannerfish.  Waiting to either find a good used 180 or will buy a new one. If new I might go to 220. 

E0C1170A-9DC6-4B7F-97AF-CED3518AA271.jpeg

333F3246-FA6E-44B3-86AF-A50861769C8E.jpeg

1393C2D4-12E7-4F89-9F07-6719700F3563.jpeg

Those are awesome