chiefs11

LiveAquaria order mix up

So I put in my first order at LiveAquaria and received it today. I got two boxes and it ended up they doubled my order. Exactly the same thing in each box but only got charged for one order. I ordered a clean up crew a blue chromis and a Midas blenny well you can't keep two blennies in the same tank unless it's a large tank. I have a 135 ,6 foot will it be okay to have two in the same tank or do I get rid of one. I was planning on quarantine the blenny but now that I have to I can't put both of them in my 10 gallon quarantine tank. What to do they better not double charge because I can't send them back ,can't believe they did it but thank you. Your thoughts so I could have a Midas blenny for sale at price I bought it

I would think with a 6 foot tank you should be fine, but you never know. I would almost play it better safe then sorry. Definitely an interesting problem to have. I might even give LA a call, and just let them know that they sent out a duplicate order. This way they dont try and charge you a second time. I cant imagine they would, but still. 

Too bad you didnt order an Achilles or something. LOL

Yeah won't set up a second q tank. Going to have to take my chances.  I can't send back cause I am not a professional on sending anything. And they can't charge me cause I check everything and I didn't make 2 orders. Got charged once on my PayPal. I don't want them to die so have to put in tank. Just wondering if they will notice they did this. Or should I make the call.

14 minutes ago, chiefs11 said:

Yeah won't set up a second q tank. Going to have to take my chances.  I can't send back cause I am not a professional on sending anything. And they can't charge me cause I check everything and I didn't make 2 orders. Got charged once on my PayPal. I don't want them to die so have to put in tank. Just wondering if they will notice they did this. Or should I make the call.

I would make the call. In my opinion when a business makes a mistake they should welcome as information as possible in order to fix it. 

I would call them. They are not going to ask you to send them back. But there may be a glitch in their system and I bet they would like to know about it if there is. 

On 5/8/2018 at 9:47 AM, chiefs11 said:

So I put in my first order at LiveAquaria and received it today. I got two boxes and it ended up they doubled my order. Exactly the same thing in each box but only got charged for one order. I ordered a clean up crew a blue chromis and a Midas blenny well you can't keep two blennies in the same tank unless it's a large tank. I have a 135 ,6 foot will it be okay to have two in the same tank or do I get rid of one. I was planning on quarantine the blenny but now that I have to I can't put both of them in my 10 gallon quarantine tank. What to do they better not double charge because I can't send them back ,can't believe they did it but thank you. Your thoughts so I could have a Midas blenny for sale at price I bought it

Just saw this on FB.

Nice find, and interesting. Think I should take the chance. The guy in the tank has not come out or eatin. Been feeding ever day just to get the guy to eat. There other in q-tank is doing well and eating.  Hope he eats soon. Will look in to this closer