New to the Hobby 28G Nano

NoWaiAma

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Small update. Horrible pic. Won’t let me load vid. This B—— of a Clarkii decided to feed both of my cleaner shrimp to the nems. No. They weren’t molts. My snowflakes were due to their home days ago. But I’ve been down with the flue(never get the shot again) followed by an insane sinus infection as well as punishing days for how I dealt with them. 

She’s a meeeeeeean one. Schools with my wrasse strangely. But if I didn’t have a lid.. snowflake chips. Hope I get them out before bad things. That said. My hammer and nems are doing amazing. My Duncan doesn’t open up like it did. And I’ve lost a few fandoms. I haven’t changed any habits. Granted I haven’t tested as hardcore since just putting shoes on it trying right now. Do nems consume nutrients at a stupid rate or something ? 

423F2192-C5DE-43EF-AD46-16BFB4331A54.jpeg

So I removed my snowflake clowns. Rehomed. Clarkii was way too aggressive to them. And I prefer her as she lives in the nems as opposed to swimming where I rarely see them. I also attempted to catch my trigger. I removed every. Single. Rock. Went over each with a flashlight. Moved to a bucket full of water. (Also did a 50% water change. Nitrate spike killed a lot of my coral,I think is the cause anyways) I even sat every single rock out for 2 minutes on a towel. I could not find this m’fer in any rock. So. Here’s the smug bastard and the Clarkii buried in a nem

A347D307-250D-4687-A1AD-27FEDEF64142.jpeg

C4060947-45CA-491A-A1FA-ECB2C81A43C8.jpeg

Edited by NoWaiAma

7 hours ago, Muttley000 said:

Wonder where the heck he went?  He must have a good hiding spot!  Are you wanting to rehome him?

I was trading him with the clowns for a black widow. Theeeeeen I won one in a raffle. But yea that was the intent. I have no idea where he was. I had every single rock out. Combed over. No clue. Bastard

7 minutes ago, NoWaiAma said:

Yea. 25$ entry. Sadly shipment of livestock is supposedly done for the year. So.. we’ll see if I ever get it 

Shipping companies are terribly unreliable this time of year.  I'm not totally suprised they want to wait.  Keep us posted and I call first dibs when it splits lol.

• 4 weeks later...