NoWaiAma

New to the Hobby 28G Nano

Nems going on walks. Massive emerald crabs added. Happy fish all around. Some zoas haven’t made it while others have thrived massively. Lost a few heads on the Duncan during the Niger hunt, he ended up in poor lighting  but is coming back nicely  

2CD606E5-CEA9-4EC2-9993-059A1580E941.jpeg

Edited by NoWaiAma

Bit of an update since I’ve been away from home the past month and will soon be away again:  Took the Clarkii to a new home, had used a ring doorbell to watch the tank while away.. and I think she’s the reason my RBTA recently disappeared. 

Her size and aggressiveness to her nems. So,the Orange nem and a new green speckled nem currently in a shroom box with a pair of “black snowflake” clowns. Though I think they have some frostbite in em judging by some coloring but we’ll see. They’re gorgeous. 

Lost some more zoa while gone. To the brown crud I guess. Other coral doing fine with a baby blue finally showing some growth. 

Pics later 

Edited by NoWaiAma

13 minutes ago, Muttley000 said:

Does look like something was nipping him. Color spots could just be stress marks. Is he eating well and breathing normally?

Swimming around eating and everything. Seems normal if not more timid than he once was. That Clarkii was pretty mean. Even the trigger is more timid now. 

Look closely. Weeks ago RBTA disappeared the same day the pic was taken with it on the wall with the clown in it.. 

Today this is my other nem hours after seeing fully open and plump. Not sure if it’s digesting? But it is fully buttoned up and shrunk. Water change was yesterday. No alarm bells with levels. No copper issue either (someone suggested testing that)

I am clueless if this one goes the same route. Both were happy and plump and rarely walked around for well over a month

96D3CD8D-C5CF-4BED-ABF6-5E6584AEC744.jpeg

A3A74038-AD63-4FEC-872E-EDE692824872.png

Meant to get pictures today for a before and after. As I expect some changes. Heading away from home for a bit over a month(hope to catch the swap). 

So today was a re hash of weekly bi weekly things for family to do. Again tank is a simple 28 AIO. But we know how it goes , what we notice In day to day would take someone not familiar with our tank a slew of tests. So wish me luck. 

Stock: 1 1/2” Niger trigger. Red fin fairy wrasse. 2 bonded black snowflake clowns. Yellow watchman Goby. Tiger pistol shrimp. 2 green and 1 red emerald crab. Myriad of snails and hermits. Trigger has a bone yard of shells. But I also caught my wrasse dragging a hermit around today. 

Green speckled nem. Orange burst/CS offshoot nem. 

Duncan, multitude of shrooms. 4 zoa colonies starting to grow off frags. 4 head hammer. A single blasto that always seems plump but not sure how they grow. Small micro acan colony. 

Bsck chanber full of sponges, a few asterina about but seem to be kept in check. 

Tank is pretty stable. Prolly on 8 months or so now? Ato sensers all cleaned and tested. 

Wish me luck :) I’ll post what I come home to. 

Good shot of Barry the Niger. He’ll stay out in the open for family apparently, but never me..since I removed every rock looking for him previously.. some of my rock going white, told possibly due to me changing up the light settings , Crisis averted. 

7D9DEB3C-5663-4EE6-8BF7-53F85BFB8A87.jpeg