NoWaiAma

UV Sterilizer

Can’t find any negative risks outside of certain brands melting so considering adding one. Have read a lot of positive things.  Any suggestions on ones to consider for my wil 28G

40 minutes ago, Muttley000 said:

Aqua uv makes a small 8 watt hang on the back type you may be able to fit.

I looked at that. But none of the videos show how the intake works. It looks like intake at bottom and it spits it out up top

On 6/12/2018 at 9:22 PM, NoWaiAma said:

Can’t find any negative risks outside of certain brands melting so considering adding one. Have read a lot of positive things.  Any suggestions on ones to consider for my wil 28G

Is it a Nano Cube? The JBJ NanoZapp is an option if you can find one, but we've had to remove it from our last 4 orders with them because they haven't had any available for us to replenish inventory. Innovative Marine has a Universal UV Reactor in the AUQA Shield series that is so new we do not have it in stock yet, but I chatted a rep there and he stated it would work for a 28 gallon Nano Cube. Here is a link to a page about it on their website. A couple of other popular and affordable options are the Turbo Twist and the hang-on Aqua UV model mentioned by @Muttley000.

12 hours ago, NoWaiAma said:

Thank you. Yes a JBJ nano 28. 

The NanoZapp would be the least powerful of all the options presented here but it's compact and easy to install. It's the only one I've personally worked with, although honestly it was only for a video and I can't vouch for its effectiveness. The Universal UV Reactor looks like it has a simple drop-in design, so that would be the second easiest to add (once it's released).

We are having an issue on the site right now with ratings and reviews not showing up. I've been working with the team since yesterday to fix that since I know they are very helpful in decision-making.

7 hours ago, MarineDepot said:

The NanoZapp would be the least powerful of all the options presented here but it's compact and easy to install. It's the only one I've personally worked with, although honestly it was only for a video and I can't vouch for its effectiveness. The Universal UV Reactor looks like it has a simple drop-in design, so that would be the second easiest to add (once it's released).

We are having an issue on the site right now with ratings and reviews not showing up. I've been working with the team since yesterday to fix that since I know they are very helpful in decision-making.

Yea, I left a few alone that were showing no feed back. Thanks !