The "have you seen me" thread

Muttley000

51 minutes ago, Heathcoot said:

I'm here brother, I have been selling some tanks and equipment. And organizing my basement to set up some nice frag tables! I just changed jobs also so have been busy and added some new maintenance accts to the day to day job list!

Frag tables are always a nice addition!

On 2/1/2019 at 4:48 PM, Muttley000 said:

@Clint526????

I’m here, busy like always. Gov work has only been getting more damanding last year or so. Staffing is getting lower, while the demand stays the same. Trying to get my house ready to sell also, then once I get a new place I’ll be able to do a dream tank. Lol

5 hours ago, Clint526 said:

I’m here, busy like always. Gov work has only been getting more damanding last year or so. Staffing is getting lower, while the demand stays the same. Trying to get my house ready to sell also, then once I get a new place I’ll be able to do a dream tank. Lol

That isn't just in government man.  My whole career I have been told it will get easier and every year more to do with less people!  Good luck with the house sale, it's a great time to sell as values are super high, buying can be a challenge but deals are out there if you are on top of the game!  What are the thoughts on the dream tank?

:huh: Me and "awesome tank" in the same sentence... I've been doing lots of water changes. I lost a lot of my SPS, with some water quality issues of my own making. It's turned around, I think, but I'm going to throw some more flow to it, and add a 36" Aquatic Life T5 to the Radions. Still have the Bashsea sump and skimmer to get integrated, it's all been on a back burner. 

On the bright side, I retired last weekend!

51146943_2239038899473861_786078984826781696_n.jpg

Edited by hllywd

20 minutes ago, hllywd said:

:huh: Me and "awesome tank" in the same sentence... I've been doing lots of water changes. I lost a lot of my SPS, with some water quality issues of my own making. It's turned around, I think, but I'm going to throw some more flow to it, and add a 36" Aquatic Life T5 to the Radions. Still have the Bashsea sump and skimmer to get integrated, it's all been on a back burner. 

On the bright side, I retired last weekend!

https://www.facebook.com/plugins/post.php?href=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.facebook.com%2FHumansofFindlay%2Fposts%2F1333976290077629&width=500" width="500" height="770" style="border:none;overflow:hidden" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" allowTransparency="true" allow="encrypted-media"

Congrats!  You aren't in Florida yet??

I've been spotted! It hasn't been the best couple of years of my tank.  I lost some fish and sold off all my valuable coral towards the end of 2017. I closed on a house just over a year ago. I kept the ramaining livestock in a rubbermaid bin until about March when I finally set my tank back up.  My tank has been on auto pilot for about the last year.  I set up an auto water change and dosing and havent done much else until recently.  Now that everything is slowing back down for me I have time to focus on my tank again.  

20190130_194432.jpg

20190130_194347.jpg

7 minutes ago, wspangler said:

I've been spotted! It hasn't been the best couple of years of my tank.  I lost some fish and sold off all my valuable coral towards the end of 2017. I closed on a house just over a year ago. I kept the ramaining livestock in a rubbermaid bin until about March when I finally set my tank back up.  My tank has been on auto pilot for about the last year.  I set up an auto water change and dosing and havent done much else until recently.  Now that everything is slowing back down for me I have time to focus on my tank again.  

20190130_194432.jpg

20190130_194347.jpg

Great!  Keep us in the loop!

17 minutes ago, wspangler said:

20190130_194432.jpg

20190130_194347.jpg

Even for being on auto pilot it still looks fantastic!