Monthly Coral Club

NoWaiAma

I am not a man of self control. Yes. But trying the one time thing first before committing. (Also want my tank more established before adding 5 frags a month)

delivery date chosen will give me time to get my top shelf coral order settled , and get a frag rack , additional foods and dosing ready just in case. 

11 hours ago, NoWaiAma said:

WWC just started a one time/ subscription based coral pack. For any interested. 

https://worldwidecorals.com/wwc-official-coral-club.html

This looks cool! I wonder if they will keep track of what coral you have and have not received. Other companies have tried this before, and I hear mixed reviews on it. WWC may be the one to pull it off though. I wonder what kind of stuff you are going to be getting in the $399 subscription. It better be sticking awesome!

20 minutes ago, JMM said:

Gold and platinum both give you 5 frags. Must be some nice corals for the extra money. When will you get your first package?

jim

Edit. My top shelf sale order comes in today. 

Wwc gold package comes around the 25th

Edited by NoWaiAma

It is awesome that shipping is included as well. Previously on frag packs you could pay $99, but then you still had to pay shipping. Not a big deal, but it does add to the overall price. 4 frags and gear shipped to your door for $17.50 a frag, that is a deal hard to beat even with having a decent LFS around.