2019 BuckeyeReef Expo &. Swap - Perrysburg, Ohio March 17, 2019

crimsonvice

8 minutes ago, nickkohrn said:

This is the first time that I have used ReefTrader, and I am glad that I did. I found seven SPS frags that caught my eyes. The 2.25-hour drive is more than worth it. I am able to purchase that many frags for less than the price of one of them at a well-known coral shop, before shipping. :o

Glad you’re finding your way around. Can’t wait to hear about the deals you find while at the show. 

1 minute ago, FF419 said:

Excited to meet you guys and pick up all my new stuff tomorrow (and probably get more, lol). What time do the doors open for people who can't make it for the speaker? I see some conflicting times.

Show me where you see conflicting times of doors opening up for general admission?

It's 12PM which it has been for Four years now.

1 minute ago, nickkohrn said:

If I want to see Larry speak, do I need to do anything special other than show up at the door before 10:00 AM and purchase a ticket? Unless I overlooked that information, I didn’t see anything that specifies. 

This is is my first time attending, and I am excited!

You just need to be there in person and you will be good lol.

1 hour ago, nickkohrn said:

If I want to see Larry speak, do I need to do anything special other than show up at the door before 10:00 AM and purchase a ticket? Unless I overlooked that information, I didn’t see anything that specifies. 

This is is my first time attending, and I am excited!

Make sure to bring a cooler and a heat pack. 

Just to clarify this is the schedule for the event. 

10:00 Admission for morning speaker session
10:30 -11:30 Morning Speaker Session
11:30 -12:00 Early expo hall admission for morning speaker attendees
12:00 Doors open to expo hall for general admission
 4:30: Event Over

14 minutes ago, nickkohrn said:

I didn’t think about heat packs. I have a cooler, but I want to grab some heat packs. Is there a source that you typically get them from?

I use an old thermous filled with hot water,   you could use anything that will keep cooler around 80 degrees. but you don't want it too warm.  most animals chill well but they don't like it hot.