Sign in to follow this  
music

Victoria Musics 180 rebuild

The clown fish graduate this week and I have been debating getting them an anemone right away.  

I am getting a school of azure damsels today to place in the QT.  5 damsels in a 20L.  I should pick up more  light diffusing grate first right?  

Do you see what eye see?  Look closely, he was eyeballing me.

F8338721-FEB2-47B4-A485-35DA526B5DF3.jpeg

9 hours ago, music said:

The clown fish graduate this week and I have been debating getting them an anemone right away.  

I am getting a school of azure damsels today to place in the QT.  5 damsels in a 20L.  I should pick up more  light diffusing grate first right?  

Do you see what eye see?  Look closely, he was eyeballing me.

F8338721-FEB2-47B4-A485-35DA526B5DF3.jpeg

Those are crazy cool

We call the fish he or she, the clowns are named Nemos, we call every  cleaner shrimp  Jacques.  But no other fish gets a name.  We just call them by their common name.  "The Tang"  "The starry blenny"  It is kinda weird ain't it? 

On 12/20/2018 at 1:11 PM, music said:

We call the fish he or she, the clowns are named Nemos, we call every  cleaner shrimp  Jacques.  But no other fish gets a name.  We just call them by their common name.  "The Tang"  "The starry blenny"  It is kinda weird ain't it? 

any new updates?

36 minutes ago, music said:

I have updated on R2R.  I have had some health challenges. Reading  online creates some unique health problems for me so I have to regulate how Much time I am online

Aww man that stinks. Sorry to hear that. Hope things turn around for you.