2019 Expo Speaker Larry DuPont (LRS)

Jesse

5 hours ago, Muttley000 said:

Hope he spends some time on the captive breeding projects he has been a part of!

I wanted to start by saying I am super humbled to be invited to speak at the club event! I did a presentation at an event in Utah a few months ago and it was very well received.

I typically start off with a brief intro and backstory of how I went from a hobbyist to launching a business with products sold in about nine countries. (A lot of folks say this part of the presentation was really entertaining and inspiring.) Moving on, we'll touch base about some differences between various foods and how you can make informed purchasing choices. Topics such as safe handling and storage tips for frozen food, interpreting nutritional information, Innovations in foods such as probiotics and pigmentation enhancers will be mentioned as will supplements such as garlic and ginger. Some of the material does reference the various captive breeding projects we have been involved with and how proper nutrition is important for broodstock. I haven't had anyone throw tomatoes yet and nearly everyone gives feedback that they learned a few new things from the presentation. I'm looking forward to the trip and meeting some new friends! Thank you all again for the invite and interest.

5 minutes ago, ReefFrenzy said:

I wanted to start by saying I am super humbled to be invited to speak at the club event! I did a presentation at an event in Utah a few months ago and it was very well received.

I typically start off with a brief intro and backstory of how I went from a hobbyist to launching a business with products sold in about nine countries. (A lot of folks say this part of the presentation was really entertaining and inspiring.) Moving on, we'll touch base about some differences between various foods and how you can make informed purchasing choices. Topics such as safe handling and storage tips for frozen food, interpreting nutritional information, Innovations in foods such as probiotics and pigmentation enhancers will be mentioned as will supplements such as garlic and ginger. Some of the material does reference the various captive breeding projects we have been involved with and how proper nutrition is important for broodstock. I haven't had anyone throw tomatoes yet and nearly everyone gives feedback that they learned a few new things from the presentation. I'm looking forward to the trip and meeting some new friends! Thank you all again for the invite and interest.

Looking forward to it!!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...