Fish Doctors Adrian Michigan

Muttley000

This is the amazing Dustin I got amazing frags from when I was giving away a few BTAs?  And taught me a lot about the harder and easier corals?  Did you get your new house?  Are you starting a new tank?  My pardon if I got the wrong guy in mind?  I did meet so many awesome folks at that time!  

Edited by music

Just now, music said:

This is the Dustin I got amazing frags from when I was giving away a few BTAs?  Did you get your new house?  Are you starting a new tank?  My pardon if I got the wrong guy in mind?  I did meet so many awesome folks at that time!  

You got the right guy but I'm not sure about awesome. ;)

Oh, and the Adrian Fish Doctor is not my favorite little road trip LFS.    sorry to say.  I have not gone to that one in many years because the one in Ypsilanti is more worth the drive, also...actually I just went to the web site and they only list the  Ypsilanti and Canton stores.

BTW. I have been wanting to tell you guys that a trip to Toledo to check out the several new fish stores and hitting J & G pizza for their unique pizza and a beer they brew is well worth the trip!  They do not serve lunch though.  They open at 4 pm.  Everyone is raving about the beer!

1 minute ago, music said:

BTW. I have been wanting to tell you guys that a trip to Toledo to check out the several new fish stores and hitting J & G pizza for their unique pizza and a beer they brew is well worth the trip!  They do not serve lunch though.  They open at 4 pm.  Everyone is raving about the beer!

The toledo saltwater trail can be pretty fun. I'm thinking about putting together some type of poker run this summer to hit every store and have some fun.

Just now, Jesse said:

The toledo saltwater trail can be pretty fun. I'm thinking about putting together some type of poker run this summer to hit every store and have some fun.

That would be sooo fun!  Except Is that real poker or just what ya call it?  I did on once about 10 years ago that John organized.  It was so cool.  I loved see every ones tank.  Wait that was a tank crawl?  Anyway.  Way fun!  

7 minutes ago, music said:

That would be sooo fun!  Except Is that real poker or just what ya call it?  I did on once about 10 years ago that John organized.  It was so cool.  I loved see every ones tank.  Wait that was a tank crawl?  Anyway.  Way fun!  

Stick around and we will have lots of fun in the future.

21 minutes ago, lngliv3 said:

I would make the drive to the Ypsilanti store the one in Adrian I don’t think is even open anymore.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks!

59 minutes ago, music said:

Oh, and the Adrian Fish Doctor is not my favorite little road trip LFS.    sorry to say.  I have not gone to that one in many years because the one in Ypsilanti is more worth the drive, also...actually I just went to the web site and they only list the  Ypsilanti and Canton stores.

Good to know!