Camera on tank?

Jesse

• 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
54 minutes ago, crimsonvice said:

Not bad for the price, huh!?! 

It’s not.   The wife has been home after surgery so I have the pan under the tv in the living room. I’ve been stalking/messing with her the last few days. It lets me check in with her real quick and see if she’s doing alright, and talk to her. 

I have the Wyze cams and they are great!!! I use them for home security and one in the basement sump room.

When I was on vacation earlier this year, I purchased a Wyze Pan for the Aquaurium so I could see the display and sump (stand door open). I also plugged in a clock radio without the battery back up in order to know if the power went out. Once power goes out and comes back on the time would be different and flashing. I also purchased an Amazon plug so that I could turn off the return pump if I lost siphon. I have since replaced the Amazon plug with a Wyze plug. The Wyze cameras and plugs can be accessed anywhere using the Wyze app.

I highly recommend the Wyze products. I use 64G SanDisk cards in each of my cams. They store over a weeks worth of running footage on HD setting. I purchased the SanDisk cards off Amazon for cheap as I tried their " refurbished" memory cards.

Edited by Kcfitz78

I wonder how many of these wyze cams are out there?  We must have 10 to 20 just between forum members!  My boss was talking about this slick web cam he bought to hang in his basement so he could see who his teenage kids had coming and going through a separate entrance to the house and it was a Wyze Pan.  I'm thinking this company is killing it!

22 hours ago, cptnspanky said:

I wish the black ones were available when i bought my first 2! I still need to buy a couple more though

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

They are generally only available during Black Friday.  It they must have ordered a bunch of extras this year as they are still available.