Hollywood Stunner

j2b

Is anybody interested in a huge Hollywood Stunner? It's growing out of control and taking over my 75 gallon. It's also super aggressive and trying to kill everything around it. I'd be willing to take trades or make me an offer. I'd also be willing to break off some big chunks if you don't want the entire colony. There may be some bubble algae on it's base... just a heads up.

I'm located in Oregon, just east of Toledo.

Thanks for your time.

James

20181031_191916.jpg

20181031_191940.jpg

Hey Muttley000. Thanks for warm welcome. I've never gone to a frag swap before, but I guess I should since it's in my backyard. lol

I have someone interested in the entire colony. I do have a smaller colony I'd be willing to frag out. Let me see what sized frags I can break off, then I'll give you a price. This thing grows like a weed in my system.

2 hours ago, j2b said:

Hey Muttley000. Thanks for warm welcome. I've never gone to a frag swap before, but I guess I should since it's in my backyard. lol

I have someone interested in the entire colony. I do have a smaller colony I'd be willing to frag out. Let me see what sized frags I can break off, then I'll give you a price. This thing grows like a weed in my system.

Welcome! You should definitely come!!! You will have a blast.

So I ended up breaking apart the smaller coral. If anybody is interested I'll bring them to the expo. Let me know if you'd like a big or medium chunk... $10 for any size. I also have a bunch of little devil's hand corals on the bottom of my tank. $5 each if you're interested. None of these are mounted.

Message me your number, so I can contact you when I arrive at the expo.

20190311_202436.jpg

20190311_202429.jpg

• 3 months later...

I still have this available for someone with a big tank. It's getting squished into the corner of my 75 and is beginning to recede in the center due to lack of light. Rough measurements are 12x12x10. Up for any offers.

20190710_134314.jpg

20190710_134411.jpg