Learning as I go......

Jon Fishman

I guess I didn’t keep him happy enough, but I lost a fish, and he was a big part of my bio-load.....    So I’m looking to add, and I may be willing to go with many more fish for the sake of coral growth......  so....

Cow, Box, Gem, and a clown in my tank currently.

I have a top now (thanks to rampant evaporation).   What would you add?    

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
2 hours ago, Muttley000 said:

You forgot the pics!

I will try!   I am house shopping and after doing an 80 gallon water change, the thought of moving the tank is overwhelming.

Anyone in NE Ohio want a free 8x2 wooden aquarium stand for free?   Just message, and be able to pick up from my garage 

• 1 month later...

Well, no pics yet, but another small update......

Buying a 1/4 HP Chiller to just “help” keep my water temp in check apparently after 18 months or so, just isn’t going to work out.      I don’t want to crank the A/C for one nice day, then the temp drops to 50 degrees outside today!     My ambient temp in my house hit 76 at the hottest point over the last few days (sitting at 68 now) and my tank hit almost 86!!!!!    Alarms going off etc, and I was scrambling.

Well, I immediately ordered a SECOND Chiller, so I will be running both of them, and actually moving the other so re-plumbing. 

This time it was a 1/2 HP chiller......   so it should handle the job by itself, but I will still run both.

I really need a new house with a basement for my tank!

Edited by Jon Fishman