Sign in to follow this  
Jon Fishman

Learning as I go......

Just now, Jon Fishman said:

Yep.    I have someone who is interested but if it falls through, you can have it

I'm not even sure I COULD get it buddy. If it ends up available I will see what I can do. I'd like a bigger tank, but gotta check with the ole landlord. :)

Got a clear water (200?  300?) algae scrubber up and running!!!!!   I used an old pump I had laying around.    Hope the output isn’t too much or too little.     

How long usually until growth?

4 hours ago, Jon Fishman said:

Got a clear water (200?  300?) algae scrubber up and running!!!!!   I used an old pump I had laying around.    Hope the output isn’t too much or too little.     

How long usually until growth?

The scrubbers I have set up take a couple weeks to get going and a month or so to really take off. Depends on the amount of nutrients I suppose

My current ATO RODI top-off water container until I can come up with an attractive alternative.....   The TEK-5 container looks amazing and I love that I can see in it, but it needs filled at least every-other day, and that is just a pain!

4F413C8A-EEA7-427B-AD38-AA47C7C4A6B2.thumb.jpeg.f162404c692a7b1c5a29973a0ba6ca98.jpeg

6 minutes ago, Jon Fishman said:

My current ATO RODI top-off water container until I can come up with an attractive alternative.....   The TEK-5 container looks amazing and I love that I can see in it, but it needs filled at least every-other day, and that is just a pain!

4F413C8A-EEA7-427B-AD38-AA47C7C4A6B2.thumb.jpeg.f162404c692a7b1c5a29973a0ba6ca98.jpeg

I use the same thing but it’s gray. Last me a hole week though!

13 minutes ago, Muttley000 said:

I use the same thing but it’s gray. Last me a hole week though!

I need something that either looks good and fits next to the stand, or something that fits under the stand.    I could easily fit a 40g under next to the sump, but I would prefer next to the stand so I can refill it easier

Edit.   hard to tell from the picture but the brute is just a little too wide at the top to go next to the stand and the wall

Edited by Jon Fishman