Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Jon Fishman

Learning as I go......

Recommended Posts

Just now, Jon Fishman said:

 

Yep.    I have someone who is interested but if it falls through, you can have it

I'm not even sure I COULD get it buddy. If it ends up available I will see what I can do. I'd like a bigger tank, but gotta check with the ole landlord. :)

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Got a clear water (200?  300?) algae scrubber up and running!!!!!   I used an old pump I had laying around.    Hope the output isn’t too much or too little.     

 

How long usually until growth?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Jon Fishman said:

Got a clear water (200?  300?) algae scrubber up and running!!!!!   I used an old pump I had laying around.    Hope the output isn’t too much or too little.     

 

How long usually until growth?

The scrubbers I have set up take a couple weeks to get going and a month or so to really take off. Depends on the amount of nutrients I suppose

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My current ATO RODI top-off water container until I can come up with an attractive alternative.....   The TEK-5 container looks amazing and I love that I can see in it, but it needs filled at least every-other day, and that is just a pain!

 

4F413C8A-EEA7-427B-AD38-AA47C7C4A6B2.thumb.jpeg.f162404c692a7b1c5a29973a0ba6ca98.jpeg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Jon Fishman said:

My current ATO RODI top-off water container until I can come up with an attractive alternative.....   The TEK-5 container looks amazing and I love that I can see in it, but it needs filled at least every-other day, and that is just a pain!

 

4F413C8A-EEA7-427B-AD38-AA47C7C4A6B2.thumb.jpeg.f162404c692a7b1c5a29973a0ba6ca98.jpeg

I use the same thing but it’s gray. Last me a hole week though!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Muttley000 said:

I use the same thing but it’s gray. Last me a hole week though!

I need something that either looks good and fits next to the stand, or something that fits under the stand.    I could easily fit a 40g under next to the sump, but I would prefer next to the stand so I can refill it easier

 

 

Edit.   hard to tell from the picture but the brute is just a little too wide at the top to go next to the stand and the wall

Edited by Jon Fishman

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...