Needing electrician

buk

I've got a pretty small electrical job that I need done before I can continue setting up my new reef. If there are any electricians on here in Northwest Ohio that can help me out please let me know. I'm willing to trade equipment or coral or just outright pay for your services. Thanks.

Thanks. I'd hate to have him come this far for such a small job though. I just need someone to run a wire into my electrical panel. I have everything else wired and ready to go. Normally I'm fairly ballsy when it comes to work around the home but this has got me a bit sketched out.

Dang if I was closer I could do it, you have the hard part done. You just need someone comfortable in a live box it sounds like which is not something to do if you are unfamiliar or uncomfortable. Any electricians at work?  I did a lot of small jobs like that around here for beer when I was young (not in the cone top or pull off tab days  @crimsonvice lol)

• 3 weeks later...