Marine Depot/Buckeye Reef Kickbacks

Marine Depot has a wonderful opportunity for BR to benefit from purchases made on their site. All you have to do is click on the link below, and it will redirect you to their website. For every purchase made on Marine Depot with this link, a percentage will go back to the club. 

Make sure to do this with EVERY purchase from Marine Depot! This could add up real quick for the club. We use this to purchase club tools, Don't Break the Chain coral, and sponsor giveaways!

Link to use for purchasing (save this link in your bookmarks bar!)

01272017-rewards-program-banner-sponsor-

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
20 minutes ago, Nisstech said:

Just made a purchase using the link so hopefully it worked. No way to tell as the link took me right to MD where I was already logged in. 

Welcome to the forum!  I use my iPad for everything and I am usually still logged in when I get there, but it always works. Please feel free to post an intro thread and tell us what you have put together!

19 hours ago, Nisstech said:

Just made a purchase using the link so hopefully it worked. No way to tell as the link took me right to MD where I was already logged in. 

Awesome thanks! I have stickied the affiliate link in my favorites bar. I visit MD so often now, that google automatically populates the affiliate link. LOL!

• 2 months later...
5 hours ago, crimsonvice said:

I haven't xchecked it in a while. It still works though. I will see where we are at. Maybe we can use funds for tools or coral. 

Let us know. I’m about to get a GHL controller and some other stuff. I’ll order from them if it helps. 

• 9 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 7/21/2020 at 3:23 PM, jakesweep said:

Tried this link today and it appears to be broken :(

On 7/21/2020 at 8:53 PM, Muttley000 said:

I haven’t made a tank purchase for several months, but it did work then.  @crimsonvice May know more

Not sure what the issue is, but MD hasnt been the same since Jeff left a while ago. Seems as if contact and assistance with it had dropped off. I havent received any new information, but will consult with Jesse, since I kinda fell off the face of the earth as well. 

• 4 weeks later...