☀ Daylight Savings Special: 0% APR Financing on Lighting ☀

MarineDepot

On 3/13/2019 at 5:13 PM, crimsonvice said:

Mitras 

Margins are pretty slim on GHL for the items we drop-ship from them. As the brand continues to gain steam (which it is), we'll continue to bring more and more inventory into our warehouses which will make it easier for us to do creative promotions with them. In the short term, I do not see another 0% APR financing for their brand happening any time soon. Sorry about that! Later this year certainly ... but nothing is in the books as of today.

Jeff @ Marine Depot

7 minutes ago, MarineDepot said:

Margins are pretty slim on GHL for the items we drop-ship from them. As the brand continues to gain steam (which it is), we'll continue to bring more and more inventory into our warehouses which will make it easier for us to do creative promotions with them. In the short term, I do not see another 0% APR financing for their brand happening any time soon. Sorry about that! Later this year certainly ... but nothing is in the books as of today.

Jeff @ Marine Depot

Is okay. I just picked up 2 at the expo! I am converting over, slowly but surely.