Jumping back in the water.

Fishoutofwater

5 hours ago, Jon Fishman said:

Is that a polished concrete floor?     Sorry.  Creepin’

No it’s actually an epoxy floor coating called rock solid floor coating. 8AD15887-77AE-4D58-891A-85B6549D699F.thumb.jpeg.22a636aa3564089da996ea1cf6f3b3d3.jpeg

it self settles after you put it down into a marbled look. It was pretty pricy to put down, but the only thing I would change is I would have went thicker with it. Which would have been even more $. Half of my basement is done with it. 

I haven’t yet, no. I’m close to hooking everything up. Finally got water supply tie-in connected. Had to wait till I had the time to do it, and the wife was gonna be gone long enough to not need any water lol. Believe I have all my fittings I need now. I’m not sure how to leak check it without glueing a valve on it?

33 minutes ago, Fishoutofwater said:

I haven’t yet, no. I’m close to hooking everything up. Finally got water supply tie-in connected. Had to wait till I had the time to do it, and the wife was gonna be gone long enough to not need any water lol. Believe I have all my fittings I need now. I’m not sure how to leak check it without glueing a valve on it?

If there is still the plug in them, just fill. Check for leaking along the seam. 

8 hours ago, Fishoutofwater said:

I’ll make sure to check before I drill hole for float then lol. Thanks. You said at the mold seam?  I’ll give it a thorough look over  

Yep, right at the seam. The first one was a stream coming out. This second one was just a dribble. But a noticeable one. 

Poured out the last of my flex seal in the bottom of the stand last night. Just wanted to add some thickness and fully level out plywood seam on the bottom. Now trying to nail down my parts list for hanging my lights.  I don’t want to drill into the concrete wall for brackets, and I don’t want to drill into the ceiling either. I just got done filling in holes from dust curtains and painting the ceiling. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

So I’ve finally got some time to do some work. Had the wife take an ambien so I could make noise all night lol. Got the header board / light hanging wall started. Don’t have enough boards to cover and Menards isn’t open all night. 43C7D7BB-25E4-4B95-AD8B-B31F5477D9EE.thumb.jpeg.50a3afd8a71aa78424a92a785ce25872.jpeg3CA74776-C9F2-4684-BA86-051A5E0D6216.thumb.jpeg.438293ce0679a925a3362b4962edbfc1.jpegCD563896-56FA-4970-83A7-0B26B0AE02DF.thumb.jpeg.8b11effed446067732eb2c7baf01ae5a.jpeg

I also got my RODI rocking and everything is working good and no tank leaks that I have seen @Joe.  Just have to do some thread tape in a couple spots and then I think I can secure all my hoses up. 

• 2 weeks later...