dead clownfish pair

i am from toledo and went to the expo sunday.not  to happy!! i bought a pair of flurry clowns from labos aquatics.one died monday and other died tuesday around 6 pm.both were breathing heavely and seemed to have a balance with swimming.i noticed today one had fungus around lips.i dosed the pair in quarintine the past to days as recommended but still total loss.i noticed a dead specimen at bottom of display tank at purchase . i shoulda backed off a tough lesson learned.so reef keepers ect... make sure u have a secure and healthy purchase before u rush and make a bad buy.it was atough lesson learned

Welcome to the forum, sorry it is under these circumstances.  The best way to get ahold of Dustin is via his Facebook page.  I would get ahold of him and let him know what happened.  We would all like to know more about your system though, I hope you will do a biuld thread on it and formally introduce yourself.

Edited by Muttley000

11 hours ago, victor gable said:

i am from toledo and went to the expo sunday.not  to happy!! i bought a pair of flurry clowns from labos aquatics.one died monday and other died tuesday around 6 pm.both were breathing heavely and seemed to have a balance with swimming.i noticed today one had fungus around lips.i dosed the pair in quarintine the past to days as recommended but still total loss.i noticed a dead specimen at bottom of display tank at purchase . i shoulda backed off a tough lesson learned.so reef keepers ect... make sure u have a secure and healthy purchase before u rush and make a bad buy.it was atough lesson learned

literally same happened to me! i bought 2 clowns and neither made it through the acclimation process but they are for sure trying to make it right. dont worry!

Edited by euphylin me

4 minutes ago, labosaquatics said:

Jesse, I haven’t posted anything more on here because I reached out to the guys and have discussed everything with them already. 

What about those members who haven’t said anything publicly out of respect for you?