Mitras LX7 Question

@GHL I was poking around messing with settings and noticed that the Master LX7 has the appropriate schedule programmed, but when I look at the Slave the schedule is different. However, it is running the appropriate schedule. Is this just a default program that would run if it wasn't in Slave mode? 

Also, what is "Maintenance" used for? I looked through the manual and didn't see it explained. 

When you say the schedule is different on the slave LX7, what is different about it?
The spectrum? The intensity? The reaction time to the master?

Maintenance mode is used for those who wish to create a pre-defined spectrum that can be activated at any time.
For example, if you do a water change in the evening and the lights are in their night time blue phase, you can activate a maintenance mode to temporarily turn up the whites.
Likewise, if the lights are off or running the "daylight" schedule and you wanted to get a quick glimpse of the tank under blues, you can set a maintenance mode that would turn ON only the blues.

2 hours ago, GHL said:

When you say the schedule is different on the slave LX7, what is different about it?
The spectrum? The intensity? The reaction time to the master?

Maintenance mode is used for those who wish to create a pre-defined spectrum that can be activated at any time.
For example, if you do a water change in the evening and the lights are in their night time blue phase, you can activate a maintenance mode to temporarily turn up the whites.
Likewise, if the lights are off or running the "daylight" schedule and you wanted to get a quick glimpse of the tank under blues, you can set a maintenance mode that would turn ON only the blues.

Awesome! I will be using that! 

Here is a screen shot from the master and slave. 

Master

Screenshot_20190412-132743.png

Slave

Screenshot_20190412-132713.png

Since the master is what is controlling the second LX7, the schedule will be sent over from the master and is what you see when you connect to the primary LX7.

What you see in the slave LX7 is not what is really running and is shown that way because it is the default setting.

As long as it is set to slave mode and it follows the schedule you set, all is well. :)