Sign in to follow this  
DustingrahamRRA

Company and Community Update!

Hello everyone!

It has been a long, productive few weeks for RRA and we have some updates to give to our community. First off, an update on just who carries RRA's products. As of right now, we are partnered with three stores that continue to offer our products.  We have Aquatics Galore (formally corals galore) in Dayton, A Little Bit Fishy in Monroe and a new partner is Aquarium Masterminds in Toledo. We had Summit City Corals as a possible vendor, but I am still waiting on a response. I am looking to get into more stores at the moment, as this will allow us to accomplish a few goals I have in mind for Responsible Reef Aquaculture LLC. Now, a few of you know that I was working on a frozen all-in-one reef food. Well, things have gone extremely well and it is now available at A Little Bit Fishy in Monroe. At the moment, this is the only store that has stocked our food. I have received good reviews from outside users and I think I am going to try and get it out more. A small bag runs for 9.99 and our large bag runs 18.00. We have used ingredients certified by the marine stewardship council to help support our mission outside of our company. I know communication has been lacking, but I can assure you that I am working hard to better the brand you know and provide more solutions for use in the reef keeping hobby. I have two things to ask of my community though. I would love feedback (both good and bad) on my current products and if you regularly visit a local fish store that doesn't carry our products, please drop the name in the comments section if you would like to see them stock our product.

Happy Reefing!

Dustin Graham, Owner

Responsible Reef Aquaculture LLC