50% off Simplicity Dosing Container w/ Purchase of ATI Essentials Pro!

MarineDepot

Nice deal!  What are you hearing from people on the essentials pro?  Any other options for people that liked the 3 part system or have most people just moved towards this?  I got 3 10 liter kits from a seller on R2R when they disappeared out of the stores so I’m good another couple months. It was working so well that I wanted to wait before changing and let others be the guinea pigs!

23 hours ago, Muttley000 said:

Nice deal!  What are you hearing from people on the essentials pro?  Any other options for people that liked the 3 part system or have most people just moved towards this?  I got 3 10 liter kits from a seller on R2R when they disappeared out of the stores so I’m good another couple months. It was working so well that I wanted to wait before changing and let others be the guinea pigs!

The 3-part version will soon be gone like the wind. Several of my friends in the hobby have switched over to the new concentrated formulation and I've only heard good things by way of word-of-mouth. Unfortunately most people don't review products unless they have a bad experience! We've sold hundreds of the new 2-part version so there are many reefers out there using it, although there really isn't much discussion of the products yet on forums. I can get you in touch directly with ATI if you have specific questions that we are unable to answer. Just let me know!

Jeff @ Marine Depot

Essentials-Pro-Contents.png

Essentials Pro Bottle 1: Iodine, sulfur and alkalinity

Essentials Pro bottle 2: Ca, Mg, Br, B, F, K, Mo, etc.

19 hours ago, Muttley000 said:

Well I guess my main question is what happened to allow the calcium to be in with the magnesium that didn’t work before?  Have any sacrifices been made to accommodate this?

I ran your question by ATI and this is what they told me: 

"I can assure you that no sacrifices were made to make the change.  There is also no acetate used to allow the two elements to be together, which is a common method of doing so.  Acetate needs to be metabolized by bacteria before becoming available for corals.  The method used to prevent precipitation and allow the combination of elements is proprietary and what makes our 2 part superior and unique."

— Joel

Hope that helps!

Jeff @ Marine Depot