Zaireguy

Trident coming soon

I hope to get this hooked up today.had it since the release just haven't had any days off to do anything

Almost 6 months worth of reagent...and one not so happy wife...pretty sure i will be buying another coach purse soon :(

20190517_140123.jpg

Edited by Zaireguy
Miss spelling

Im doing 8 per day currently. One advantage I have seen is it really allows me to keep tabs on the alk consumption, and make updates on the fly based on that.

Shows the nice smoked shelf my wife got for me from Amazon to put the trident on.it came as a two pack.

I probably will use the other for either the dose or the kamoer pump that feeds my reactor

20190518_094128.jpg

20190518_094245.jpg

20190518_094330.jpg

9 hours ago, rjchiles said:

Im doing 8 per day currently. One advantage I have seen is it really allows me to keep tabs on the alk consumption, and make updates on the fly based on that.

You can have swings caused by many things throughout the day. So not a real bad idea. 

@Joe i had to contact support on my trident. Sometimes it would test other times it would not and give me test failed faults

I did a call with support they determined it was a problem with the stirring bar.they sent out a new one monday i am waiting on

Then i will ship back my old one with the label they supplied 

So they did great so far taking care of it.just one of those things .

19 minutes ago, Zaireguy said:

@Joe i had to contact support on my trident. Sometimes it would test other times it would not and give me test failed faults

I did a call with support they determined it was a problem with the stirring bar.they sent out a new one monday i am waiting on

Then i will ship back my old one with the label they supplied 

So they did great so far taking care of it.just one of those things .

That’s always good. I don’t expect to never have a problem with equipment. It’s how a company takes care of you when there is an issue that means a lot to me. So glad to hear they are on it. 

Keep us posted please. 

Yeah no reason to get upset or bash them. Probably happen in shipping so no ones fault or fault with the trident.

The tech even stayed up to 3am his time to watch it preform a test cycle.you cant ask for any better then that

Still haven't had time to set mine up yet. Pulled it out of the box, but of course it is to tall to fit on my shelf in my stand. Have to figure out where I am gonna put it:37427092_32(39):

My wife has projects for me this weekend, and then out of town next weekend. I have a feeling it's gonna be sitting a little longer. 

32 minutes ago, crimsonvice said:

Still haven't had time to set mine up yet. Pulled it out of the box, but of course it is to tall to fit on my shelf in my stand. Have to figure out where I am gonna put it:37427092_32(39):

My wife has projects for me this weekend, and then out of town next weekend. I have a feeling it's gonna be sitting a little longer. 

How close to the tank does it have to be?