3 Ocean Revive LED Fixtures

Change

How much coverage do these give you?    For a skinny 8’ tank think I could get away with 4 of them?

I was going to go 3x 32” long 300w Mars Aqua (already have 1) but it would be cheaper for me to buy these 3 + one more perhaps

Looks like I would need minimum of 5.   hmmm

Edited by Jon Fishman

3 hours ago, Jon Fishman said:

How much coverage do these give you?    For a skinny 8’ tank think I could get away with 4 of them?

I was going to go 3x 32” long 300w Mars Aqua (already have 1) but it would be cheaper for me to buy these 3 + one more perhaps

these are much better than the mars aqua leds. ask  @crimsonvice as far as price vs quality are concerned, these are the best bang for your buck

Edited by euphylin me
because i dont know how to spell

3 hours ago, Jon Fishman said:

The ocean revives are hands down a fantastic light. Figure a 24x24" range, but you might be able to squeek a little more out of it if you are not keeping sps in that area. So you could get away with 3, but 4 would grow anything in an 8' tank. I have one over my frag tank and was using these on my display prior to my new lights. 

And at 250 you cannot go wrong for 3. 

These are fantastic lights, I have 6 of them over my 300.  and I agree that 4 would be sufficient. Id be buying these for over my frag tank if I didn't have like 10 other things im trying to buy right now. These also have no visible difference in light output loss on a 2 year old light vs brand new. (unlike china black boxes) 

43 minutes ago, Jesse said:

@Change is a friend of mine and takes very good care of stuff. These lights will be like new and I highly recommend buying.

He must be pickier about his equipment than his friends lol.  This is such a great deal I was thinking about picking them up without a need!

Do they come with the hanging cables, and how accurate are the built in timers on them?  I’m still in need of lights and I think I could start with the 3. I was thinking of some mars aquas or viparspectre to start out but just saw these. Let me know. I know I’m not first in line. 

• Craig locked this topic