16 minutes ago, euphylin me said:

if you are cycled pretty well then i would imagine youll be fine. Love the sump setup by the way!

Thanks! Stole the idea somewhere from the internet :)

love the setup, I have a Red Sea reefer 450;  the hinges are not marine grade and will corrode over time, I coated mine with a thin layer of vasaline.  I do this about once every 6 months and its been up for a year and a half.   

On 7/3/2019 at 6:57 AM, Muttley000 said:

We need pics of these clowns!

Finally got a good one after coaxing them out of hiding with food! Meet Sprinkles and Neo. They seem to be doing great and eating well. Starting to become adventurous getting out of the cave every now and then.

clowns.thumb.jpg.6d4df2d1c9e1b606800b2fb2357edb59.jpg

Edited by jakesweep

A couple more fishies joined the fray yesterday! A pair of Bangai Cardinals acclimated just fine and promptly went to try to hide in the same corner as the clownfish. The clownfish both freaked out and went to hide. Then the cardinals went and found another spot to hide. They are starting to poke their heads out a little bit now. I had a Bangai in my old tank and it was one of my favorites. Happy to have a pair in here!

fts-20190713.thumb.jpg.cbdc1347e2db78974a17b91efc0a60fb.jpgcardinal.thumb.jpg.f0459311c691d8377d33f2927dc2ac41.jpg

39 minutes ago, Jon Fishman said:

Camera camera, or phone camera?

Camera camera. Canon 6D with a 24-70 2.8L II lens. I do real estate photography as a side gig which gives me an excuse to play with some sweet gear. I need to get a macro lens for tank shots though!