• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Getting back into the hobby! I need a lot!

GarrettRiing

Hey all! Just getting back into the hobby. I have a 60 gallon set up and cycled with dry rock, a purple fire fish and some engineer gobies, and of course a small clean up crew. Right now I'm using the stock LEDs that came with the tank (awful for coral) and just recently picked up a globalstar led light for 50 bucks which I am more than happy with but it covers half of the tank only.

So really I am looking for:

-Another light

-Some good starter frags

-Some colorful fish 

15584843380855720954423265098395.jpg

Edited by GarrettRiing

47 minutes ago, Muttley000 said:

Welcome back to the hobby!  I'd like to hear more about those engineer gobies, they are something I always wanted to try!

They're really interesting. We bought three of them and they're all about 2 inches. They hang around each other which is nice and they add good movement, they like to hang around the heater and have been dubbed pole dancers by me and my girlfriend for how they always swirl around it. But they're pretty crazy toward the substrate,  moving it all around to make caves to sleep in, and it was crushed coral, not sand. They're strong little guys and they're really fun to watch