Anyone wanna split a Battle box?

crimsonvice

I'll get some when they settle in...

On some sizes where great a couple i thought were along the line of wwc a little small....

Would i buy another box? Yes! but i probably wouldnt do one of the $200 to $300 box for 4 to 6 higher end frags with the sizes i got

I would get the 8 to 10 frags and look else where for the higer end ones

They did come in healthy! Had polyps out 1/2 hr after they went in.they are low in tank as per adams suggestion 

If he kept track on what he sent like wwc does in the coral club and adam did a monthly sup box.i would drop wwc coral club and go with adam

He is great to deal with!!!!!!!!!!!! He answers any questions and always a fast response ..so all in all a great experience!!!!!!!!! 

I appreciate everyone who said give him a chance and had input..thank you!!!!

On 6/15/2019 at 7:59 AM, Zaireguy said:

I'll get some when they settle in...

On some sizes where great a couple i thought were along the line of wwc a little small....

Would i buy another box? Yes! but i probably wouldnt do one of the $200 to $300 box for 4 to 6 higher end frags with the sizes i got

I would get the 8 to 10 frags and look else where for the higer end ones

They did come in healthy! Had polyps out 1/2 hr after they went in.they are low in tank as per adams suggestion 

If he kept track on what he sent like wwc does in the coral club and adam did a monthly sup box.i would drop wwc coral club and go with adam

He is great to deal with!!!!!!!!!!!! He answers any questions and always a fast response ..so all in all a great experience!!!!!!!!! 

I appreciate everyone who said give him a chance and had input..thank you!!!!

He is absolutely the best to deal with. I think this is what puts him over the top for me. I agree that some of the frags can be small at times, but I think that comes when you are getting higher end frags in a cheaper box. At least that has been my experience. 

11 hours ago, jakesweep said:

Glad I stumbled upon this! My tank is cycling and my patience is wearing thin! Gonna go look at battle boxes now... :D

May want to wait for things to really stabilize before hitting a box from Adam. Hate to see anyone push things to fast and spend good amount of $ and lose them.  I’d start with some cheaper sticks and guage care and growth. And if everything is up and up then hit up a BB for some premium stuff. But that’s just my opinion. I don’t like people getting discouraged because they payed big $ and lost the coral. 

Oh for sure. I'm a long way out from adding anything too crazy, but I'm still learning about all the different coral farms/vendors/shops out there these days. I have a lot to figure out before throwing a bunch of expensive sticks in my water though.

I am getting impatient waiting for the tank to cycle though... :)

2 hours ago, Jon Fishman said:

Oh god.   why did I see this thread.    I have never seen Battle Corals....    Now I know what I am spending my lunch money on this summer.......

One of the best vendors out there! Cant wait to get some more of his corals floating around the club!!!

3 hours ago, Jon Fishman said:

Oh god.   why did I see this thread.    I have never seen Battle Corals....    Now I know what I am spending my lunch money on this summer.......

It’s not bad until you start stealing the kid’s lunch money lol

1 hour ago, crimsonvice said:

One of the best vendors out there! Cant wait to get some more of his corals floating around the club!!!

We should get Adam over here to see all the great press we are giving him and cut us a deal!

5 hours ago, jakesweep said:

Oh for sure. I'm a long way out from adding anything too crazy, but I'm still learning about all the different coral farms/vendors/shops out there these days. I have a lot to figure out before throwing a bunch of expensive sticks in my water though.

I am getting impatient waiting for the tank to cycle though... :)

I’d probably go half on one with you in about 5 months lol

I was looking at the options.    I was thinking less quantity (so like 4 pieces at $400 vs 10) but I was hoping for larger cuts, not some crazy named coral.....    I prefer healthy and large vs flavor of the month.    Should I order more quantity?    What do you guys order?

You can tell him what you like and what your looking for and he will pick for you or you can pick certain ones and he will fill the rest in for you. Or you can outright pick everything out that fulfills the amount. Sometimes when you let him fill in with whatever he wants he will throw in a little frag of something that is super awesome and expensive. It may be just A smaller frag of it that’s not quite up to the high dollar size yet.