Home wrecker coral

Zaireguy

I have been looking for one with the intent on growing it out and fragging it off for the good of all..... but it must be a terribly slow grower....   In my daily search, I came across this one....  everything this guy is selling shows the "Mother Colony" and they're all just on frag-plugs.....  amazing where this hobby has gone, when a "Colony" is on a standard small frag plug and you can clearly still see the whole plug!

https://www.reef2reef.com/threads/jf-homewrecker-for-sale-other-sps-build-your-own-pack.612417/#post-6156576

Most people keep fragging it when they can so they can get big money always coming

I on the other hand would let it grow and maybe frag a couple of times a year to keep my growth going

And i would give anyone in the club first chance to get a piece before i would anyone else

I am pretty new at this, but everything I have grows slowly until it gets to a decent size, and that is when I start to see nice, significant growth......   If these guys would let them grow out they could sell pieces $1,000 at a time instead of $300 at a time.....  and probably heal/regrow quicker.   

You need healthy polyps for the whole thing to grow